- Easy access by R-7 and R-8 Septa train lines
- Affluent trade area of over 614,000 of the most desirable consumers; latest census named 19118
‘most attractive’ market
- Beautiful tree-lined streets and old-world charm.
- More than 250 shops, galleries and restaurants offering unparalleled selection and service
- Lively, walkable Downtown Business District; considered Philadelphia’s best pedestrian experience
Unlike most urban Chestnut Hill provides plenty of customer parking. Seven well-maintained and convenient parking lots with kiosks are available.
There are eight parking lots:
- Yellow Lot on East Evergreen Avenue (behind Bank of America)
- Navy Lot on East Evergreen Avenue (behind Wachovia)
- Green Lot on East Highland Avenue (behind Hirshorn Co.)
- Orange Lot at 8300 Germantown Avenue (next to PNC Bank)
- Teal Lot on West Highland Avenue (next to Valley Green Bank)
- Lavender Lot on 8600 Germantown Avenue (behind Citizens Bank) entrance on Hilltop Road via Rex Avenue
- Tourquoise Lot on West Evergreen Avenue (at R8 – Chestnut Hill West Station)
- Chestnut Hill’s trade area comprises nearly 615,000 residents in almost 245,000 households.
- average household income for the trade area is $96,978, exceeding the U.S. average household income by more than $25,000
- 46.9% of households earn $75,000 and above, compared with just 33.3% for the U.S. as a whole.
Chestnut Hill in the News
|Read this PDF!Or online here!
Look Who’s Coming to Chestnut Hill:
Chestnut Hill Pharmacy