Harry Potter Festival
Friday October 16, 2015
The Pub Crawl begins at 7:00 p.m. and is a ticketed event
Hay Maze at Woodmere Art Museum
Harry Potter Festival & Quidditch Tournament
Saturday 17, 2015
The Quidditch Tournament begins at 10 a.m. at Chestnut Hill College
Opening Ceremony: Chestnut Hill West Septa Station with The Hogwarts Train
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The “Hunt for the Horcrux” activity
- Hay Maze at Woodmere Art Museum
- Scarecrow Walk at Morris Arboretum
- Complimentary Knight Bus Trolley transports Wizards and Muggles all over town
- Defense Against the Dark Arts classes
- Sorting Hat Demonstration
- Hedwig’s Hollow Selfie Park at Buckley Park
- fortune tellers
- face painters
- games and activities
- specialty food, drink and retail promotions
- Musicians, *Photo Booth*
Most, but not all, events are free.
A 5K run and 1 mile walk in suppor tof the John Story Jenks Elementary School.