Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill blossoms into an outdoor garden marketplace on Sunday, May 5th , from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. when Chestnut Hill hosts its 17th Annual Home & Garden Festival.
Eat, Play and Discover all Chestnut Hill offers including:
- A wide selection of tomato plants and flower seedlings
- Lush orchids, hanging baskets and garden sculptures
- Home design, hand-made furniture, quilts, jewelry, art & collectibles
- Eco Alley, featuring more than 20 vendors offering sustainable products from organic plants to electric bikes…all thanks to GRINCH (Green in Chestnut Hill)
- Live music
- A display of the latest car models by Subaru, Presenting Sponsor of the Festival
- Games and giveaways by B101 Radio
- Yoga for children
- Amusement rides, face painting and arts & crafts activities for kids
- Al fresco dining and festival fun up and down Germantown Avenue with delicious offerings from the restaurants of Chestnut Hill.
The festival is free and $5 all-day parking is available in several of Chestnut Hill’s lots.
For more information, call 215-247-6696.
Our rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
Vendors can download an application here.